Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am such a slacker

So, here we are in 2010 and I have not posted but 2 blogs in the last year. That's sad.

I plan to start posting when I find an incredible deal at the store here...I began couponing last year in August. I am going to add up my total expenses and my total savings since then and post them here. I am excited to see what I have done. All I know is that I always have plenty of food and laundry detergent in the house.

I have also been dealing with the Lupus thing for the past year. It hasn't been awful, but I have had some really bad weeks. Just general aches and pains...things that make it hard to get out of bed most mornings, but when I do get up and moving, it's usually not bad. I praise God for that, because I know others who have it much, much worse.

The kids are growing like crazy. Caleb has discovered that Santa and the Tooth Fairy are not real, but it took it really well. I don't think we are going to even going to try it with Jack. He doesn't care about Santa anyway.

Jack is now taking on some of my sense of cleanliness. It's very funny. I say "some" because he will walk into a room and go, "This is very messy!" but then walk away. :)

Caleb is being tested for the intellectual gifted, and may be moved up into 3rd grade for a few classes. I don't want to rush him, but I don't want him getting so bored that he becomes a distraction.

Alright...back to other things now. But I wanted to say something for 2010. If I do no other blogs, at least I have done one this year. :) Hopefully, if I do more, they will be a bit more organized that this.

R

No comments: